food app

Businesses operating without a permit or an expired permit are subject to both local and state penalty fees.

Always check with the Health Department if you are unsure about which food permit type defines your business. There are several food operations that are exempt from needing a permit, however you must confirm this with a Food Safety Inspector before operating.

Establishments changing location or ownership are also required to submit floor plans, new applications, and permit fees.

CDHD Application for Food Service Permit – Required for all food establishment types operating in Hall County.

NE Department of Agriculture – Bureau of Dairies and Foods – Required by the State for all food establishment types operating in Hall County. If you wish to operate a food business in addition to or outside of the Hall County area, you must contact the State office at (402) 471-2536, to arrange for a statewide permit and to submit applicable state fees.

Temporary Food Event – Coordinator’s Application – Must be submitted by the coordinator of a public event responsible for organizing food vendors/businesses doing business at the event.

(Information Only – Does Not Need to Be Submitted)
Temporary Food Event – Operations Guide – Information sheets describing NE Food Code basic requirements for food vendors at public events.

Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application – Required for any person or food establishment operating in a temporary location for no more than three consecutive days in conjunction with a single event or celebration.

Food Vendor Permit – Permit that allows the sale of food or drink that is prepared, packaged, served and/or sold from a temporary or mobile facility on the streets, alleys, easement, or other public or private property in the City of Grand Island.

Local Weather

°F | °C
Rain And Snow
Humidity: 99%

Who's Online

We have 63 guests online
Text Size