What is WIC?
Notice: To promote the safety of participants, WIC Staff, and the community; we will help you by telephone at this time.
Please call 308-385-5188. We currently are not conducting appointments in the office.
WIC stands for "Women, Infants and Children"
The Nebraska WIC Program provides healthy food at no cost, breastfeeding support and nutrition information to about 38,000 people across the state each month
Who is Eligible?
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women
- Newly Delivered Mothers
- Children - Up to age 5
- Foster Children - Up to age 5
- You must live in Nebraska to receive Nebraska WIC benefits
- Meet current income requirements
WIC Hours - Central District Health Department
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call (308) 385- 5188