Skip to main content

Nuisance Complaints

Nuisance Complaints

The Central District Health Department does not have any law enforcement authority over nuisance issues in our area. We provide advisory assistance and expertise to other agencies in Hall, Hamilton and Merrick Counties. 

If you have a complaint about an issue that may effect public health, please call us at (308) 385-5175 or email 

You may also call the following agencies for information:

Hall County Sheriff's Department
Phone: 308-385-5200
Fax: 308-385-5209

Hamilton County Sheriff's Department
Phone: (402) 694-6936
Fax: 402-694-6930

Merrick County Sheriff's Department
Phone: (308) 946-2345
Fax: (308) 946-2444